Copper utensils have been used by the human race for ages to store water. Today might be the age of high-tech modern water purifiers, but during the ancient era, copper utensils were the only source available. When water is stored in a copper vessel, a natural purification process which destroys all the microorganisms, algae, mold and bacteria present in the water. Thus the water stored in copper utensils is free of any harmful microorganisms and perfectly safe to be consumed.
- Improves the digestive system- The oligodynamic nature of copper helps in killing the harmful bacteria and reducing the inflammation within the stomach, making it a great remedy for indigestion, ulcers and It also helps with the detoxification and cleansing of the stomach, regulates the working of the kidneys and liver and ensures proper absorption of nutrients.
- Helps with weight loss- For those who are trying to lose weight, try drinking copper treated water regularly. Apart from enhancing your digestive system, copper also helps in breaking down the body fat efficiently, thus helping your body in storing only a limited amount of fat.
- Heal wounds faster- copper is a metal known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which help in faster healing of wounds. Along with that it also helps in strengthening the immune system and help in the formation of new cells.
- Slows down the aging process- If you are concerned about the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on your face then copper is the perfect remedy for you. Packed with potent cell forming properties and anti-oxidants, copper wards of free radicals, which is one of the main reasons for the formation of fine lines.
- Reduces the chances of cancer- One of the most common life-threatening disease, cancer can be very exhausting both for the patient and their family. So how does copper help? Copper has very strong antioxidant properties which help in warding off free radicals and nullify their adverse effect.
- Protects you from infections- The oligodynamic nature of copper (sterilizing effect of copper on bacteria) helps in killing bacteria efficiently. It is highly effective against E.coli and S.aureus bacteria which are commonly found in drinking water. These are the bacteria responsible for spreading water-borne.