Samsung recently launched its new product the Samsung galaxy s9 on March 16 2018, Samsung Galaxy S9 price in India starts from Rs. 55,999. and instantly it is loved by many all around the world. Samsung has an uncanny way of providing its consumers the best quality of products and at a reasonable price to. But with the launch of new Galaxy S9 they have finally outdone themselves with a whole lot of new changes in the user interface that you will absolutely love, so here is a brief review about the Samsung galaxy s9 describing its specs and the additional features that makes it different from other cellphones.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy S9 SPECIFICATION
- Dimensions: 147.7 x 68.7 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 163g
- Screen size: 5.8-inch
- CPU: Snapdragon 845 / Exynos 9810
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Camera: 12MP rear, 8MP front
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Phone Network: 2G / 3G / 4G LTE
- Physical Dimension: 147.7 (height) x 68.7 (width) x 8.5 (thickness) mm
- Weight: 163 gm
- Screen display: 5.8 inches of screen with Curved Super AMOLED (IP68 water & dust resistance) & quad HD display with multi-touch and Front/back glass & Gorilla Glass 5 protection that can withstood with all types of fingerprint scratches and marks.
- Screen Resolution: 1440 x 2960 pixels
- Pixel Density: 570 PPI
- Dot Pitch (DPI): 22.44 mm
- SIM Capability: Nano-SIM / micro SIM (TBD)
- Dual-SIM availability: Yes
- Video Recording: 720p / 1080p / 2160p with 30/60/120/240 fps full HD dual-video recording
- Rear Side camera: 12 Mega pixels
- Camera features: f/1.5 and f/2.4 aperture, OIS, phase detection Autofocus, 2x optical zoom, 4K video, high dynamic range (HDR), high dynamic range (HDR), Face and body auto-detection, Autofocus, Image stabilization, Geo-Tagging with LED Flash and ultra dynamic 63 MP Panaroma feature.
- Front View Camera: 8 Mega pixels
- Processor: 1.7 GHz / 2.8 GHz Cortex-A55 Octa-core processor
- Chipset: Snapdragon 845
- Graphics: Adreno 630
- Internal Memory storage: 64 GB /128 GB / 256 GB
- RAM: 4 GB
- Wi-Fi connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with dual-band & Wi-Fi Direct
- Other Wireless features: Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth latest version v5.0
- Bluetooth features: A2DP, LE
- Other Connectivities: Micro-USB v2.0, 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Operating System: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- NFC availability: Yes
- Wireless-charging availability: Yes
- 3D Scanning: N/A
- Audio / Video support: Almost all the formats of Audio & Video are supported
- Battery: Built-in Lithium-Ion with 3000 mAh (Quick Charge 2.0)
- Radio/FM availability: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Other Global Positioning Connectivity: GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS
- Sensors availability: Proximity, Accelerometer, Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Compass, Barometer
- Colours Variations: Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray, Lilac Purple, Silver is also Expected
- Other lineaments: Animoji, MP3 / eAAC+ / WAV player, MP4 / H.263 / H.264 / WMV player, Document reader, Image editor, Video editor, Calendar, Google Talk, Gmail, Google Search, YouTube, Picasa, Tethering, Over The Air (O.T.A.) Synchronization.
Galaxy S9 might be the most appealing smartphone in the ‘S’ series by far. Here is why and what’s new in it:
Well for starters the high power camera on the back really brings out more clarity in a picture of your choice with the built in function to change from 1.5 focal to 2.5 focal it’s really a step forward for Samsung. Because of this attribute now you can take vivid pictures in both day light and in low lighting. Trust me the result would surprise you.
The screen has a P3 display making it brighter and visible in any part of the day. Plus the old Samsung technology of a complete dark display when your cell phone is in standby is still here but with a little tweak in the settings now every time you take the cell out of your pockets you can see the date, weather and time without really pressing anything.
Another great feature that they introduced was the dual speakers kind of like creating a stereo effect which is actually quite good. Because sometime we tend to block the lower speaker but with the new front facing speaker this problem is a thing of the past.
UPDATE IN SECURITY
With all these changes they also introduced iris scan, facial recognition and finger scan. But don’t think it’s similar to the last year version of the S8. No! The major change that they introduced was that you have an option to turn both iris and facial recognition on at the same time. Making it ideal for your cell to open up where there is no lighting.
They also introduced the function of AR Emoji now this app was clearly an answer to the apples Animoji app that gained a lot of attention when the recent iPhone X launched. Now the problem with the AR Emoji in S9 is that it’s too much of a novelty app with really not much to give unlike the Animoji. It was designed for the true depth camera of IPhone X. But with Samsung it actually feels like a different version. All you have to do is smile at the front facing camera and it creates a unique avatar for you that can copy all your facial expressions. Though it’s a bit glitch at the moment but hopefully after a little update it will be perfect for use in the later months of 2018.
Battery life in the S9 hasn’t really had much of a change since last year but I think that is still understandable because even after the full use. The phone might still last for about 4 to 5 hours and that’s still a plus point considering all of the functionalities it has to run in the background.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Price in USA, India & Dubai
Samsung Galaxy S9 price in USA: is $720 USD, T-Mobile’s price of Galaxy S9 – $720 USD, AT&T’s price of Galaxy S9 is $790 USD.
Samsung Galaxy S9 price in India is 55999 INR, to 74 upto.
Samsung Galaxy S9 price in Dubai is 2,699 AED.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Release Date in USA, India & Dubai
Samsung Galaxy S9 release date in USA/ INDIA/ DUBAI is March 2018 and is going to get release on 16 March 2018.
Overall verdict of the S9 is that it might be a better handset than the previous S8 with a bit more functionalities included in it. But if you were to compare the smartphones to others then the camera is still much better compared to the Google pixel 2 although the battery may not be perfect but even if you were to buy the IPhone X the problem will still be the same. The S9 is a worthy phone to buy this year and it has indeed lived up to the hype of everyone. If you are looking a place to find the perfect prices for the phone then I would recommend visiting the Top Vouchers Code website as they had quite a lot of stores with great deals on smartphones. Hope you liked my thoughts on the Galaxy S9 be sure to let us know what you think.
Checkout here:- Upcoming Samsung Mobile Phones in June, July, Aug, Sep,Oct 2018